Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2013

eight class


Wednesday, 19th December 2012

Assalamualaikum.So,today our class at CLL2 ( Seri Laksamana ).We are so tired because we had to walking from DKSP to SL, wo ! hahaha. When we entering the class, Miss Zu was start teachings.Then , i thought Miss Zu want to check our blog,but she want continued presentations about our topic.My partner which is Nawi and I was feel so scary because we dont have any materials.haha.I saw the Sarah and her partner , Syafiqah  feel so tension because her topic was rejected by Miss Zu.Same like Faiz and Jara partner.I feel very scary to present our topic.Then, Nawi and I presents about opur topic and alhamdulillah , Miss Zu was accepted our topic even Miss Zu looks so weird with our topic.But, Miss Zu wants to see our material first.Nawi and I laughing together.hahahaha.So, at 6.15pm , the class end . Today we are late because Miss Zu wants to finished up the presentation . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment